- Vitamin D3 1000 I.U.
- In a Flavoured Syrupy Base q.s.
- Carbohydrate 0.25 gm
- Protein 0 gm
- Fat & Fatty Acid 0 gm
- Total Energy1 Kcal
- Appropriate overages of vitamins are added to compensate loss during storage.
ACT - D3 Drop is mainly composed of Vitamin D3.
Molecular Formula: C27H44O
Molecular Weight: 384.64 g/mol
- Having the right amount of vitamin D is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Vitamin D is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia).
- Management of hypocalcemia and renal osteodystrophy in patients with chronic renal failure undergoing dialysis.
- Vitamin D is used in conjunction with calcium in the management and prevention of primary or corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D supplementation is indicated when dietary intake is insufficient.
Vitamin D analogues are well tolerated in normal daily doses. Chronic excessive dosing can lead to toxicity.
6 Months & above: 0.50 ml twice a day or as directed by dietician. Do not exceed the recommended serving size.
Store below 25oC,in a cool & dry place
Protect from Direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
405, Harvy Complex, Subhash Chowk, Near A-One School, Gurukul, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India