- 100.00 - 1500.00 INR
- Commercial, Clinical, Hospital and Personal
- General Drugs
- 200 mg
- Dry Place
Marochym-200Containstrypsin & chymotrypsin which are used asoral proteolytic enzyme combination to hasten repair of traumatic, surgical,and orthopedic injuries. It shows high bioavailability without losing itsbiological activities as an anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, fibrinolyticagent.
Each Marochym-200enteric coated tablet contains:
200,000 Armour Units of Enzymatic Activity
(Supplied by a purified concentrate which hasspecific trypsin & chymotrypsin activity
in a ratio of approximately six to one)
Trypsin andchymotrypsin are given as enteric coated tablets to prevent the destruction inacidic medium of stomach and promote absorption from small intestine.
Proteolytic enzymesare administered to hasten the healing of damaged tissue and thus promote acomplication free recovery.
- Painful InflammatoryConditions associated with edema that can lead to increased risk of infectionin swelling area, decrease blood circulation, stiffness & pain especiallyin
- Prophylactic & Resorption ofpost-traumatic & post-operative oedema.
-Swelling associated with pockets of infection (abscess).
- Varicosis, hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis, fistulas.
- Traumatic injuries, Hematomas, Sequelae offractures & Sprains.
Dentistry& oral Surgery:
- Managing swelling & Pain After anyminor/major dental or oral surgical procedures, Facial Trauma & Infection.
- Teeth extractions, gum inflammations.
- Inflammatoryedema secondary to infection (Follicular tonsillitis, Pharyngitis, Sinusitis,otitis)
- Bronchitis, rhinitis.
- Caesarean section, episiotomy, exudativeconditions of the female genital organs with a tendency to fibrosis &adhesion.
- Eye trauma, postoperative & vitreoushemorrhage.
Known Hypersensitivity reactionsto Trypsin - Chymotrypsin.
Sever hepatic or renal disease.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
Safe Use of proteolytic enzymes has not beenestablished. So It is not recommended for use inpregnant women & Breast feeding unless necessary and the
Potential benefits outweighthe risks involved.
Dosage & Administration:
Marochym-200 is oralenteric coated tablet to be swallowed not chewed.
Marochym-200 isrecommended to be taken 1-2tablets 3times daily 1/2 hour before the meal.
It should not exceed 8 tablets per day.
Store at temperature below 25°C, in a dry place.
1 boxcontains 3 strips - 10 Tablets each.
- Mundra and Mumbai
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 3-30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Box and Carton
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
405, Harvy Complex, Subhash Chowk, Near A-One School, Gurukul, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380052, India